'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 24 August 2014

Why I'm MIA

Hey guys! 

Quick post to say that the reason I haven't posted in the last week and won't until Sunday is because I'm on work experience with Orion Books! It's absolutely amazing but it means that my blogging has fallen behind for this fortnight. I'll be back next Sunday/ Monday as normal :). 

Thanks for still visiting!

Leahxx

6 comments:

  1. I saw you tweeted about the gig at Orion Books but haven't had a chance to congratulate you! Way to go Leah :D and don't worry: we'll be here when you get back! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great, though I'm not sure what it is. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're having LOTS of fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds amazing. Hope you have/had loads of fun and got a lot of experience points!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome that you've been working with (at?) Orion Books. Hope you're having a fantastic time :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).