'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Harry Potter Month: Intro Post

Harry potter month

The lovely Faith @ Student Spy Glass is hosting a month dedicated entirely to celebrating Harry Potter! The month will consist of discussion posts from  Faith and everyone taking part, will include a house cup with a chance to earn points and we're all sorted into our own houses! If you're a Harry Potter lover, I really don't understand why you wouldn't be taking part. I'm so excited about it! Here is the schedule so far:


Tuesday 1st July
Thursday 3rd July
Saturday 5th July
Monday 7th July
Thursday 10th July
Friday 11th July
Saturday 12th July
Monday 14th July
Thursday 17th July
  • Leah will be sharing her bravest character moment
  • I’ll be joining in and sharing what I think of as the bravest character moments
Saturday 19th July
Sunday 20th July
Monday 21st July
  • Leah compares the book covers and considers her favourite
Thursday 24th July
  • Leah’s moment this week is all about her favourite Ron moment
  • I”ll also be talking about my favourite Ron moment (even though he’s absolutely NOT one of my favourite characters!)
Saturday 26th July
Thursday 31st July

3 comments:

  1. This sounds so fun! July's gonna be a busy month for me but I'm going to try to squeeze in a least a couple of Harry related posts. I look forward to reading all of yours! Sounds like you've got some great posts planned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh good idea Leah, I should have done an intro post for this too! You're so smart! Anyways, I am so, so excited about HP month, I can't wait to start reading other people's posts for it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HARRY POTTER! I will be checking this all out!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).