'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Thursday, 20 March 2014

Harry Potter #56

This is a meme hosted by me here at my blog :).The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! I will be picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free! All I ask is to link back here, to my blog :). There is now a full list of the topics to come in the Harry Potter section of my blog here

Favourite Magical Disaster
Lockhart and Harry's boneless arm
Without a doubt, Lockhart's failures are always my favourites. Lockhart was such a frustrating character and maaaan, I still remember cringing reading about Harry's arm for the first time! I thought it was done hysterically in the film. Of all the people to help Harry out, why did it have to be Lockhart?!



7 comments:

  1. Oh god totally forgot about this one! Hilarious hahahaha :D Lockhart was such a dumbass though, good grief!
    So glad he got what he deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked the exact same one! Both Harry's and Lockhart's face are just hilarious! And I cringed so much as well while reading it! Thanks for hosting!
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Great pick! Poor Harry- not only did Lockhart just make the situation worse, but then he had to drink that revolting looking Skele-Gro potion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah omg this one never even crossed my mind but AWESOME pick! Poor Harry, he even told Lockhart he didn't want him trying to fix his arm >.< You're right, the moment was wonderfully done in the film too, just like I'd imagined it LOL Lockhart was an idiot, I'm glad Harry and Ron were able to reveal him for the fraud he was...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It always makes me cringe when he folds Harry's arm all the way, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh that scene is so gross! Really funny though :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Lockhart is always hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).