'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 15 December 2013

Showcase Sunday #59

It's Sunday again so we all know that it's time for Showcase Sunday. It's a lovely weekly meme hosted by Vicky over at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and it allows us to show off all the lovely buys this week. I love this meme as it gives a chance for us to show and browse so many books!


Bought:
I Heart New York
I Heart Hollywood
I Heart Paris
I Heart Vegas
I Heart London
I Heart Christmas 
all by Lindsey Kelk. I fell in love with I Heart Christmas when I read it and this is the result! 

ARC:
Mother, Mother by Koren Zailckas
Thank you, Harper Collins!

NetGalley
The Queen's Choice by Cayla Kluver
The Seers by Julianna Scott
A Love Like Blood by Marcus Sedgwick

Edelweiss
Don't You Forget About Me by Kate Karyus Quinn

Don't forget to enter my International Christmas Giveaway to win a book of your choice or an ebook of your choice! :)

14 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a haul! You went all cuckoo over I Heart books hahaha :D I hope I like them when I read them. :D
    Mother, Mother looks so good, such a spooky cover, but so simple and awesome. :D
    Enjoy all these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice haul!! Lots of new to me titles here, but I do have The Seers on my kindle already too! Still gotta read book 1 that's in my TBR mountain! Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked The Queen's Choice! :) Hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE! I hope you love all the other I Heart books as much as the first one :D Oh and The Seers is available for request?! Eep,I'm off to check out NG & EW...hopefully I'm not too late! I enjoyed book 1 for the most part to hopefully book 2 is even better :D Oh and Queen's Choice looks like it could be brilliant! Enjoy all your goodies ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited to read (Don't You) Forget About Me! I have been really in to thrillers lately and this one sounds fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got the seers, queens choice and, don't you forget about me too. hope you enjoy them ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only heard of the last book you listed. Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mother, Mother sounds like it's going to be creepy and intriguing! The cover is certainly slightly creepy. I've been meaning to start Lindsay Kelk's books for quite a while, so I might have to now!
    I'm really looking forward to reading Don't You Forget About Me, it sounds amazing!
    Great haul, Leah! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have seen Mother, Mother quite a bit today. It sounds really good! I also got Don't you Forget About Me and I can't wait to read it!

    Here's my Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't you Forget About Me looks and sounds so good! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's what I got this week! Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  11. The I Heart books look soo pretty together! the cover of Mother, Mother looks creepy even though it's so simple.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice haul! Don't Forget About Me looks pretty good, hope you enjoy the books :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These books look really fun. Don't You Forget About Me looks so creepy!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).