'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 3 November 2013

NetGalley November

I came across this challenge a few months ago but Becca @ Lost in Thought's post reminded me of it! You can probably all see from my posts that I have a serious NetGalley/ Edelweiss problem. This challenge has come at the most perfect time so that I can attempt to climb my own e-book Everest. Bring it on!


NetGalley November is hosted by Laura at Bookish Treasures, Kayleigh at K-Books and Faye at Daydreamer's Thoughts. The aim is to read as many NetGalley books in November as we can to try and conquer that to-read pile! The goals are:

Easy: 1-4
Medium: 5-10
Hard: 11-15
Difficult: 16-20
Netgalley Superstar: 21+

I'm going to go for Medium as I tend to read roughly 9-10 books a month. Here are the books:

4 comments:

  1. I'm doing this as well because I also have a serious NG/EW problem as well. I got Pawn as a paper arc and it was most indeed awesome. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be reading at least one this month because I want to focus more on sci-fi so not sure about the others on there. Sigh.

    Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a really good idea! I recently caught up on my NetGalley books, but it's so easy for them to get out of control. Suddenly there's loads of books you need to read!
    I'm so jealous that you have Cruel Beauty and Panic by Lauren Oliver...gosh dang it! Hope you enjoy them and good luck reading them all Leah!
    ~ Tilly @ Hardcore Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great selection of Netgalley titles to choose from! You are going to have an amazing reading month!
    I am aiming for eight netgalley books in November. I am really hoping that the change in my approval/feedback percentage will improve my approval rating. I've had a lot more rejections since Netgalley started posting the %.
    Good luck,
    Caroline
    www.bigbooklittlebook.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).