'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Thursday, 6 June 2013

Harry Potter #16

This is a meme hosted by me here at my blog :).The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! I will be picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free! All I ask is to link back here, to my blog :). There is now a full list of the topics to come here


        Favourite Book from inside the Books! 
                
I chose Hogwarts, A History for this post! I mean with so many wonderful books to chose from it was incredibly difficult. I was torn between Beedle the Bard and this one but this one won. One of my favourite parts of the books is Hermione consulting this book at every moment possible. I just wish that J. K. Rowling would write one! It would be one hell of a book to join the collection :). Containing the entire history of Hogwarts and all of its events I still pray that one day Ms. Rowling will write this.





4 comments:

  1. THIS would make such a kickass companion book. I love it, I'd love to read it. Awesome pick!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, nice choice! It would be great to read all about Hogwarts and hopefully some of its lesser known secrets. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Hogwarts, A History too. It would be so fun to read that book and learn all about the castle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice! I think my fav is Fantastic Beasts :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).