'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Thursday, 4 April 2013

Harry Potter #7

This is a meme hosted by me here at my blog :).The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! I will be picking a topic within HP to focus on per week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free!

This weeks is a quote from J. K. Rowling on the Fifty Shades of Grey series. It cracked me up so I hope you enjoy it :).



'Just think how many books I could've sold if Harry has been a bit more creative with his wand.'
 - J. K. Rowling

This cracks me up every time - it certainly would have been a different kind of book!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha I laughed so hard when I read this the first time. She's so awesome. :D Love the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This meme is a great idea! :)
    And I love the quote! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love her. She's not only a genius when it comes to books :)

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).