'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Review Copy Cleanup 3.0

Review Copy Cleanup 3.0

Vikki at Books, Biscuits and Tea and Celine at Nyx Book Reviews are hosting a Review Copy Cleanup for February, and since I am completely swamped with my read-to-review pile and this sounds perfect! I have far too many galleys from Net Galley to get through, I'm ashamed of myself!

My challenge list:

Rachel Caine - Devil's Bargain
Rachel Caine - Devil's Due
Susan Jane Bigelow - Broken
Karen Lord - The Best of All Possible Worlds
Lee Carroll - Black Swan Rising

I'm hoping I can read these as well as my course books. Fingers crossed!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Glad to have you on board, Leah! Here's to another successful #RCCleanup :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).